Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Years!


If you don't want the mushy stuff, stop right here. If you don't mind it or even enjoy it, keep reading.
Two years ago today, I was married to my lovely wife Suzanne. She has been such an amazing woman and helps keep me grounded. I cannot imagine my life without her, nor do I want to.
For those of you who don't know, Suzanne and I started dating in high school and the picture above is from the first week we started dating back in 2003. We've never looked back and have been happily together ever since. I love you Annie!

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congrats about your big day yesterday. I hope it was amazing

Johnson Family said...

You two were just babies in that picture!!! I can't believe it! But you're so cute, I'm so glad you got married - congrats!