Wednesday, January 13, 2010

October....

Alright Alright Alright, here is your blog post.

October was a fun month, Becca and Suzanne spent hours and hours preparing for the first annual Halloween Murder Mystery Dinner Party which turned out great! Below are some pictures (I apologize, once the party got started I forgot to continue taking pictures... if anyone out there has some, I think it is time for your blog post... lol...)


Megan, Brandon, and Jaxson.


Lindsey and Nash.



Liz, Travis, Sawyer, and Wyatt.



Sawyer and Wyatt.



Tyler and his girl friend.



Steve and Lindsey.



Suzanne and Trent (Trent won best actor AND best costume).



Boyd and Jacque.



The Best Group.



Thad, Becca, Taylor, and Aiden.




Trevor and Shelley.


Wyatt. You just cannot keep that kid awake when he wants to sleep.



I just had to show you these, our blood rim glasses and foggy punch! Yum...



Until Next Time...




1 comment:

Meg said...

I am so glad you posted them, that was a great party. Next time I will be a little more help and enthusiastic