Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pictures Anyone...?

Finally I have some actual pictures to show everyone rather than the ones taken with the iPhone (not that it didn't do a good job, it did). Seeming as I still have packing to do for my next trip, which we leave tomorrow, and I am so very tired, this is going to be a post with little commentary. Hope you all enjoy!


The first animal we saw as we entered the park was some antelope. They were very cute and saw them just about every day.


Anoher antelope, just chilling on an island.

On day two and three we were blessed to see a bald eagle! I believe it was the same one each day. It was pretty cool, I had never seen one outside of the zoo before.


A buffalo. There were lots of Buffalo and some right up by the road. There was one walking through a picnic area where people were eating... I don't think I could eat sharing a table with a 2000 lb animal.


Okay, so we were driving down the road and there were a bunch of cars pulled over looking in this open filed and at first we couldn't see anything, then I see this big back ball start walking. Not only was it walking, but it was walking upright on two legs... my first thought was we have found Big Foot! I was so excited but didn't think it could be real. So we got out the camera to take its picture. After we got its picture we zoomed in on his face... well click on the picture so you can really see the mystery creature and let me know what you think... (I have my theory, I want to hear yours.) It was amazing. He was dancing around, acting just as you would imagine Big Foot would! This was worth the trip!



This is a little water fall but not just any water fall. This water is boiling hot! They call the river Fire Hose River as it is hot from the geyser water.


The beautiful orange rock. I just love the true colors!


So we were not the only ones who had the idea to come to Yellowstone this weekend, apparently the President did too. We believe this is his helicopter. There were a few that flew over but this was the largest and most presidential looking of them all. Unfortunately he wasn't there long, so we didn't get to see him.


Sawyer being cute with an umbrella.


Old Faithful!


Mesa Falls.

The family at Mesa Falls. Sadly Mr. Trent is not in this picture as he is the one taking it.

If anyone would like to see more pictures you are welcome to come over and view them at our house. It takes too long to upload them on the blog, so this is as many as you get.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as we enjoyed out trip.

We will be leaving to Cali tomorrow evening and will hopefully have some updates from there. We are busy busy this August and are loving every minute of it!

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Jake and Jenny said...

Looks like someone dressed up in a gorilla costume!!

Suzanne Bray said...

You are correct! It was really really fun. He was dancing around, putting on a good show.