Friday, October 2, 2009

Christmas.... Again?!?!?

Who knew Christmas would come twice this year and so close together.

I cannot believe I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful person! Not only does he put up with my crazy obsessions (Twilight) but actually supports them. However, I don't think Trent will let me go to the mall anytime soon... well at least let me walk around alone.

We went to the mall to look at new phones since we are both due for an upgrade, but as we walked through the mall I wandered into a shoe store... Below you will see my splurge.



Next on the shopping list is a cute coat to match!



I know, totally unpractical but look how cute! They will even match my Halloween costume. You will just have to stay tuned to find find out what that will be....



The cute zippers in the back... how can you not just LOVE them?!


All the shoes... Okay so I normally don't get two pair of shoes at one time but it has been a long time since I have bought a pair of shoes. I have been trying to think of the last pair I bought and I cannot figure it out. I am so excited and totally bummed there is not church this week to wear them to.


Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy lady! Love them! Want some of my own! Can't wait to see your costume!

Meg said...

Very Cute shoes,