Saturday, October 17, 2009

Before and After

Yesterday we got our dogs groomed, as I was taking them to the groomers, I snapped off a picture of Sketcher in the back seat doing his usual thing(leaning against something). He's quite the shaggy dog.

Here's the Before picture:


















And the After picture:


















Believe it or not, it is the same dog. They seem to have a bit more energy(wouldn't you after losing 20% of your body weight), and went from looking like bears(or ewoks) to Greyhounds.

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

My granddogs are so cute, I sure miss them.

Cyndi said...

Suzanne! Oh my goodness! I came across your blog through Shannon! It is awesome to see that you're doing well and that you're happy! You dogs are SUPER cute! I am totally a dog person and seeing them make me smile! I was wondering if it'll be okay with you to put you on my "blog" list on my blog? If not, I'll take it off. :) If you want to read mine I'll have to send you an invite. If you want one email me: cynster13*at*hotmail*dot*com. My blog isn't anything SUPER interseting but if you're bored one day, perhaps it'll be something to do! Glad to catch up on your life...marriage...dogs...house! So fun!