Thursday, April 16, 2009

I hate April!


Why do I hate April?!? Because April is nothing but a tease! A mean, horrible tease! Like when you're parents said, "If you clean your room, I'll give you $1." And when you go to claim your reward, they tell you they need the trash taken out too before you get that dollar. Then the laundry. Well we woke up this morning to snow. Snow in April isn't bad in itself, it is Utah after all. But, it's a roller coaster of weather. For example, yesterday, it was snowing and as the picture illustrates, it will be 72-degrees in a couple days. It's been back and forth beautiful, sunny weather followed by snow! It's just not fair to tease us with spring that way.

Until Next Time...

1 comment:

Jake and Jenny said...

I totally feel the same. it is so disappointing, but, I had said good bye to the ski season for the year and then unexpectedly I got to go skiing yesterday, 24 inches of new snow. And that was better than the $1 bill from mom and dad. I love you lots---
The OTHER JENNIE