Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Easter was one of the best and worst days to date. We had a great Easter dinner with the family and enjoyed a great Easter egg hunt.


Here is Jaxson and Alexander looking for more eggs.

Aiden in filling is basket up real quick running from room to room to get all the eggs he can!

All the kids in the living room hunting for more eggs.

Jaxson opening his eggs to find what he got. He made out with about $23 dollars!

Aiden and Nanna opening his eggs. He got about $14 dollars.

Taylor found a spot under the piano where no one could reach her to open her eggs in the middle of the hunt and eat all the candy she could!



Alexander counting his eggs. Not sure how much money he ended up with.

Kids playing around!

At the end of the evening I received a phone call from my mother informing me that Copper had torn out a nail. She was having a hard time stopping the bleeding so they were going to take him to the vet. Once we were to the vet the bleeding had stopped but unfortunately due to Coppers battle with bone cancer it was his time to move on. Copper was my puppy and the BEST dog in the world! He will be greatly missed. We all knew this day was coming but it was the second worst day of my life.

Until Next Time...

5 comments:

Meg said...

I am so sorry about your dog. Anything we can do?

Jake and Jenny said...

OH NO!!!! Copper died?!?!?!?!?! :( I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry! I don't completely understand why losing a nail made him die though? Maybe you'll have to explain it to me later...Anyway, I'm really REALLY sorry....I know how much you loved him! I'm seriously almost in tears thinking about it...BUT I firmly believe that you will see him again!! I hope you're holding up okay... I love you lots! Mean It!

Anonymous said...

oh no! I hate when puppies die! Moreso than people (with the exception of my nana)! I'm sorry cort!

Devin and Rachel said...

Oh Suzanne! I am so sorry sweetie. We all loved Copper! He was such a good doggie. I Love you so much! I'm sorry things got crazy this last time I was there. I miss you so much!! We're going to be out there the 25th to get sealed and going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Bountiful. We would love for you two to join! Again we love and miss you both!

Troy and Mandy said...

I am so sorry to hear that! I know exactly how you feel because we just had to put our family dog, Noel, to sleep last month and we've had her for over 14 yrs.