Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shelley's Baby Shower

On July 9th, I gave my best friend of 22+ years a baby shower. We grew up down the street from each other but have always gone to different schools so we ended up with a different group of friends. As she has been living in Provo for the past 5 years I hadn’t had the chance to meet many of her Provo friends. It was great to meet them and spend some quality time with the ladies! We had a blast eating yummy food and playing the fun shower games!

Although these pictures (soon to be added) might make the shower look well planned out this wasn’t the case. A few days before the shower I called up my AMAZING sister asking if she would like to go shower shopping with me. I have thrown countless parties including bridal showers so I thought I had this in the bag. Shortly after arriving to the party store I realized I had NO idea what I was doing. As Liz asked the simplest of questions like,‘what are you having to drink’ and ‘do you need to bring plates’ I just froze in horror. I had no idea what I was doing! I was so out of my element I didn’t know what to do. Thanks to her help we were able to put together a great shower presentation. Thanks again Liz for all your help!




Until Next Time....

No comments: