Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lake Powell


And just when you thought all the fun was over! The week we got back from St. Thomas we jumped in the car and went to Lake Powell. If I told you I had never been to Lake Powell would you believe me? What if I told you neither Trent nor myself had ever been to Lake Powell…turns out we haven’t! Well, that we can remember at least. A trip at the age of1 doesn’t count. Anyways… we joined a bunch of our friends for a tip down south! It was so much fun to be with everyone for a few days and relax. With hardly any cell service we really had the chance to bond in a new way! We had great fun tubing, skiing, wake boarding, relaxing, eating, exploring, and more!You can count on many more trips to Lake Powell next year now that we know what all the fuss is about. Anyone is welcome to come!




Until Next Time...