Saturday, August 20, 2011

Holly's Bachorlette Party

Bachorlette parties are one of my favorite parties to plan! They are so much fun and you get to see all the girls for a night of bliss! For Holly's bachorlette party, we first we went to my sister’s house for a ‘Slumber Party’ presentation. I think these slumber parties are hysterical for the shock and awe factor. It was fun and educational and perfect for a bride to be! After our ‘Party’ we went to dinner at Ichiban Sushi & Japanese Cuisine. It was great food and each table it private. After dinner we went downtown for a good old girls night! We went to our room and ended up just hanging out and chatting. We have girls nights all the time but I cannot get enough! I love all my girls and would be lost without them! Thank you everyone that came!

Until Next Time...

No comments: