Monday, September 28, 2009

Cake and Flowers

Tonight was my last class of my second cake class. Below you will see my final cake along with another cake we made the second week of class. I apologize the pictures are not the best, it was pretty dark when I took them.




Close up of the top.



These are the cute roses I made out of fondant. They are really easy but they take a lot of time. I just love them!



The bow cake...



We also have some Sun Flowers growing in our front flower beds. Look how cute, I am so excited!



Sorry it was so short but I hope you enjoyed it!


Until Next Time...

3 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

You're amazing!! Your cakes are so beautiful! You need to start your own business! :)

Cynthia said...

Everyone at works loves your cake. It is so beautiful. We are just about to cut into it and see how it tastes. Thank missy for the treat.

Sunnie Howard said...

Cool Cakes!!! Lets have a party that requires one of your awesome cakes! You should make one for when Travis gets home :)